[llvm-dev] RFC: Moving toward Discord and Discourse for LLVM's discussions

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 19 10:26:40 PST 2019

On Mon, 18 Nov 2019 at 16:16, Robinson, Paul via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> If this is an LLVM Foundation fiat, we know who the self-selected set are.
>
> If this is supposed to be a community-driven thing, I agree with David.
> This thread is titled as an RFC but it's presented as a fait-accompli.
> --paulr

+1 to both Paul and David.

I have no idea what those tools are and I'm not signing privacy policy
on proprietary tools to keep in touch with the LLVM community.

If you can connect other tools to IRC/email so I can keep using those,
fine. If you want to replace them, then I'll have no choice but to
stop participating.

--renato