[llvm-dev] LLVM projects and monorepo.

Petr Penzin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 15 10:35:47 PST 2019

This what `llvm-mirror` used to do, but it is behind now, as SVN hosts
are offline as well:

https://github.com/llvm-mirror/llvm

Will Dietz mentioned that he would want to offload maintenance of mirror
to somebody else eventually:

http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2019-July/133869.html

Mirrors of individual projects have the downside that git hashes would
not be compatible with the monorepo.

-Petr