[llvm-dev] [EXTERNAL] RE: AMDGPU and math functions

Sumner, Brian via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 13 13:36:57 PST 2019

Hi Frank,

If you want to do cuda-like programming or use cuda-like facilities on AMD, then I'd recommend familiarizing yourself with HIP.  The code, including tests and examples, and documentation is at https://github.com/ROCm-Developer-Tools/HIP .  There's also a porting guide and pointers to other documentation here: https://rocm-documentation.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Programming_Guides/HIP-porting-guide.html

Regards,
Brian