[llvm-dev] clang+llvm-9.0.0-x86_64-linux-gnu-ubuntu-14.04 links against libc++ instead of libstdc++

Brian Cain via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 4 08:30:57 PST 2019

Yes, I believe I added that to "-configure-flags" for Ubuntu 14.  I don't specifically recall why I added it, but it's *possible* that I would've done that if the libstdc++ and/or glibc were missing necessary features for some of the llvm projects or test suite programs.

I can rebuild it without that extra configure flags and upload that in addition.  I guess I'd use the same triple for now and rename the tarball with some kind of suffix to clarify.

-Brian