[llvm-dev] Making loop guards part of canonical loop structure

Kit Barton via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 30 15:25:34 PDT 2019

That sounds like it wasn't being rotated then?

I don't know that what I'm proposing would help you in that case -
although I would be very happy if it did :)

If you can dig up some details and send it to me, I'd like to see we can
find a way to make it work. One of the things I don't have a good
feeling for right now is how many loops (in general) we are able to
successfully rotate and/or simplify. This will have an impact on the
overall effectiveness of loop optimizations in general, as we move
forward.