[llvm-dev] Postdoctoral Positions at Argonne - Alias Analysis and Novel Accelerators

Finkel, Hal J. via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 29 08:56:29 PDT 2019

Hi, Everyone,

We're looking for postdoctoral researchers to join our compiler team at Argonne National Laboratory. Argonne's team works to prepare LLVM for the future of high-performance scientific computing, and in so doing, accelerates scientific research in many areas while broadly benefiting the LLVM community. Argonne will be the home of our first Exascale supercomputer in 2021, and in addition, there will be many exciting hardware architectures deployed after that.

There are two positions posted. For the first, we're looking for someone with an interest in pointer-aliasing analysis to improve LLVM's capabilities:

LCF #406498 Postdoctoral Appointee – Compiler Technology: Advanced Analysis and Optimization<https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_argonnelab/post_doc/en_US/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&localeCode=en-us&jobPostId=7802&source>

For the second, we're looking for someone interested in working with a team developing novel, open-source accelerator hardware:

LCF #406499 Postdoctoral Appointee – Compilers Technology for Novel Accelerators<https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_argonnelab/post_doc/en_US/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&localeCode=en-us&jobPostId=7801&source>

If the above links don't work for you, you can visit https://www.anl.gov/hr/postdoctoral-applicants and search for the requisition numbers above.

Argonne's focus is on open scientific research and US citizenship is *not* required. Argonne is located outside of Chicago, IL, USA. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

As an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, Argonne National Laboratory is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace that fosters collaborative scientific discovery and innovation. In support of this commitment, Argonne encourages minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Argonne considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.

 -Hal

--
Hal Finkel
Leadership Computing Facility