[llvm-dev] Executing code changed with LLVM

Tim Northover via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat May 18 08:04:54 PDT 2019

On Sat, 18 May 2019 at 13:28, Holland Vosijk via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> 5. Tried it by giving "--relocation-model=pic" flag to llc command. But if i run gcc command after that I get so many "undefined reference to" errors like:

The std::* errors are because you need to link against libstdc++. If
you invoked GCC as "g++" I think it would automatically do that, or
you could manually add -lstdc++.

I'm not sure about the rpc::* errors though. The only librpc.so I can
find on Debian (in the sinfo package) does not contain those symbols,
so maybe you have an alternative version that you need to build to go
with your source and make sure it's the one found by ld.

Cheers.

Tim.