[llvm-dev] Flaky MergeICmps/X86 test on llvm-clang-x86_64-expensive-checks-win

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 13 15:21:42 PDT 2019

It looks like there's a flaky test, maybe someone who understands
the relevant area can take a closer look.  I noticed because the
same failure showed up twice as blame mail from my recent series
of commits.  This test:

llvm/test/Transforms/MergeICmps/X86/entry-block-shuffled.ll

will sometimes fail on llvm-clang-x86_64-expensive-checks-win.
I don't claim any expertise but the intervening commits don't
really look like they would cause or fix these failures.

Build #
17607    pass (although another test failed)
17608    pass
17609    FAIL
17610    FAIL
17611    pass