[llvm-dev] taskpool exhaustion in lld/wasm

Brian Cain via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 8 05:32:06 PDT 2019

Are you sure it's not just taking "a long time"? If that build machine
doesn't have enormous amounts of memory you could end up with a link phase
that takes tons of time for projects like clang or chrome.

Try linking a minimal case.  If the bug you describe were there it should
reproduce easily (maybe once you get up to enough object files or sections,
whatever it's iterating over).