[llvm-dev] How to get CLang array alloca alignments to be smaller than 16 bytes?

Joan Lluch via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun May 5 11:41:20 PDT 2019

> Are you looking in Clang's source, and that from the same 7.0 version?

Yes, I am, and it’s the same version (7.0.1).

“LargeArrayMinWidth” is only on the following files:

TargetInfo.cpp
TargetInfo.h

So I still think there’s something else that makes the difference on the x86 target.

Anyway, I will now investigate other targets as my temporary frontend. It is right that other targets do not create such big alignments.

Thanks for your help.

John

Tel: 620 28 45 13