[llvm-dev] Working with Stack Safety Analysis

Daniele Marsella via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 3 04:33:02 PDT 2019

Hi, I'm a student of Computer Science and I'm working on a project that
aims to identify vulnerabilities in binary programs. I started to write an
LLVM Pass that analyzes the lifted representation of the program and I
planned to use the Stack Safety Analysis to obtain some information on the
program functions, but I've found that the FunctionInfo variable of
StackSafetyInfo class is private and there is no method that returns a
reference to it.
Is there any way to obtain useful information on the result of the Stack
Safety Analysis?