[llvm-dev] A question about "make check-all"

Daniel Sanders via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 22 16:12:18 PDT 2019

It's normal for check-all to skip some of the tests. Some of them require specific targets to be compiled or require that you're building on a specific OS or with a specific cmake variable.

I don't know about AVR specifically but if check-all is passing then your build is likely to be in a reasonably good state. There's another test-suite you could use (https://llvm.org/docs/TestSuiteGuide.html) but it will require an AVR simulator or hardware since it needs to execute the compiled programs.