[llvm-dev] DWARF debug info unit tests: Tests for wrong triple?

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 21 04:55:36 PDT 2019

+1.  We run a cross-compile environment but as it's the same target architecture as our hosts, we don't run into quite the same issue; but I would like to see the unittests pay attention to the default target triple.
Note there are some builds that do not *have* a default target triple, so you'll want to do something sensible there.
--paulr