[llvm-dev] DWARF debug info unit tests: Tests for wrong triple?

Adrian Prantl via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 20 16:32:54 PDT 2019

Am I right in assuming that the default target is the host triple for a typical non-cross compiler that most of us (or rather our bots) typically build? If yes then it sounds like changing the default triple to the default target would be a noop for most of us and thus a reasonable change?

-- adrian