[llvm-dev] Buildbots do not detect test-suite failures!!!

David Greene via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 20 09:52:20 PDT 2019

Speaking of LNT, we've had a lot of trouble setting it up locally.  We
can get it to run basic pass/fail tests all right, but any performance
tracking is pretty hopeless.  From talking with others, their
experiences seem to have been the same.

It would be nice to have a non-bespoke system to test larger
applications and track performance for them.  Has anyone looked into
options?  Would such an effort be welcome, or are people happy with LNT?

                        -David