[llvm-dev] [RFC] Late (OpenMP) GPU code "SPMD-zation"

Alexey Bataev via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 13 12:15:39 PDT 2019

There are tooooooo(!) many changes, I don't who's going to review sooooo
big patch. You definitely need to split it into several smaller patches.
Also, I don't like the idea adding of one more class for NVPTX codegen.
All your changes should be on top of the eixisting solution.

Best regards,
Alexey Bataev