[llvm-dev] llvm compiled error

mirchd via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 12 19:14:02 PDT 2019

I am using Visual Studio 2017,

I re-running cmake and rebuild the project but it still has the unresolved link error.

thanks for your help

在 2019-03-12 21:34:14,paul.robinson at sony.com 写道:

I assume you are using Visual Studio as your build tool?  The LLVM project set turns into a bunch of Visual Studio project files, and my experience has been that they do not always coordinate correctly. Often just running the build again will solve a problem like this.  I'm not really familiar with the sanitizers so I don't have any ideas about the specific error, if re-running the build doesn't solve it.

--paulr