[llvm-dev] [PSA] minimum toolchain update completed

Hubert Tong via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 7 08:51:32 PST 2019

The follow-on patch at https://reviews.llvm.org/D58682 may affect users who
are on old versions of libstdc++ that slipped through the previous checks.
In particular, if you use newer bugfix releases of old versions of
libstdc++ with a new compiler, there is a chance that you did not encounter
the soft error that was previously implemented. Nevertheless, support for
your environment might be going away soon. The aforementioned patch will
improve detection for such environments.

-- HT