[llvm-dev] RFC for f18+runtimes in LLVM

Adrian Prantl via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 1 14:36:41 PST 2019

> On Mar 1, 2019, at 11:45 AM, David Greene via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
>
> There are Differentials posted for Fortran debug handling in LLVM and
> the last update on them was Nov. 28.  As far as I can tell the status on
> them is:
>
> https://reviews.llvm.org/D54327 - Looks ready to land, awaiting approval
>  from someone.  Who is the someone?

> https://reviews.llvm.org/D54043 - Paul Robinson did some groundwork
>  to aid the effort.  No updates since.
>
> https://reviews.llvm.org/D54114 - No updates since Nov. 6.  Some
>  questions awaiting response.

Because of the large volume of patches that need to be reviewed it often happens that a review can get stuck. The accepted best practice is to ping the review thread, e.g. once per week to force it to the top of the review's queue and specifically call out what questions need answering, etc...

-- adrian