[llvm-dev] [RFC] [tools] Changing Behavior of LLVM binutils When No File Is Specified

Jake Ehrlich via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 26 12:09:01 PDT 2019

I think consistency is key and agree that people are likely not using this
anywhere. It's better to go after the ideal at first but we need to be
willing to offer some path forward on these tools if it turns out large
code bases that can't be easily modified use this trick. So I suppose we
should do it but be willing to switch back.