[llvm-dev] LAA behavior on Incorrect #pragma omp simd.

Alexey Bataev via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 26 03:38:07 PDT 2019

According to the OpenMP standard, The simd construct can be applied to a loop to indicate that the loop can be transformed into a SIMD loop (that is, multiple iterations of the loop can be executed concurrently using SIMD instructions). It means that the vectorization can be performed unconditionally because the user is sure that it is safe to vectorize the loop.

Best regards,
Alexey Bataev