[llvm-dev] [CMake] External File Dependencies for Unit Tests

Alex Brachet-Mialot via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jun 22 13:28:08 PDT 2019

Hi,

I want to write unit tests for a project I am working on. I need to create
object files, preferably I want to have yaml files in the source tree and
have cmake generate object files using yaml2obj. Does anyone know what I
would put in the CMakeLists.txt to get this behavior?

For a concrete example if I didn’t explain clearly:

In llvm/unittests/Object I would maybe have an Inputs directory, with a
basic-obj.yaml. In llvm/unittests/Object I would want a test case which can
open Inputs/basic-obj.o.

Thanks,
Alex