[llvm-dev] Question about API documentation

Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 19 06:59:29 PDT 2019

Well, these do not belong to "LLVM core libraries" since they are part
of libclang.

See https://clang.llvm.org/doxygen/group__CINDEX.html

On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 4:48 PM Steven Truppe via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>

> i got me the book "getting started with llvm core libraries" and i see
> commands like clang_createIndex(arg1, arg2) but i don't find the doxygen
> API documentation for that command. can someone point me in the right
> direction please..
>

> best reards,
>
> Steven Truppe

With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University