[llvm-dev] Flaky LLD failures on ppc64le-lld-multistage-test

Fāng-ruì Sòng via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 13 01:51:02 PDT 2019

Sorry for my late reply. I didn't notice the clang-cmake-armv8-lld build
bot was failing. ruiu told me ppc64le-lld-multistage-test was also failing
(for some reason I haven't received any notification from it recently).

Just committed r363236 as a workaround. I'll keep and eye and revert if
necessary if this is still failing.

ARM and PPC64 have some absolute relocation types that beyond my knowledge.

lld's rule to change initial absolute relocation types to dynamic
R_*_RELATIVE is different from ld.bfd. I'm still doing experiments recently
to figure out what we can improve/simplify.

--
宋方睿