[llvm-dev] Bug: Library functions for ISD::SRA, ISD::SHL, and ISD::SRL

Joan Lluch via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 12 10:07:22 PDT 2019

The ‘makeLibCall' function will definitely be useful for my needs. In connection with the rest of your message, I have identified at least a couple of improvements that I think would benefit the MSP430 target, and possibly the AVR too. In view of that I would be happy to become an occasional patch submitter, but this demands some discipline, such as proper versioning and thorough test case implementation, and unfortunately I do not currently have all the time that this would need. In any case, as I get my own target into completion I may find time in the future to submit what I learned for the benefit of the other targets.

John