[llvm-dev] buildbot failure in LLVM on sanitizer-x86_64-linux-gn

Vitaly Buka via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 31 12:19:16 PDT 2019

I would expect that the value of being able to check the patch,
without need to setup local GN build is higher than the cost of possible
confusion.

I know how to make it always gray on http://lab.llvm.org:8011/console and
red/green on http://lab.llvm.org:8014/console. Easy to do but I don't see
the benefits of that. And I would not be able to maintain bot on non-llvm
master.

In order of my preferences I am ready to do the following:
1. Leave as-is
2. Move to 8014
3. Shutdown the bot

Any thoughts?