[llvm-dev] LLVM Build Error: Target object too big

Neil Nelson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 30 16:11:36 PDT 2019

It has been a good number of years here since running Cygwin or Mingw
(better) under Windows. Eventually used a free copy of VMWare (there are
likely other options now) to create a Linux VM under Windows. You can
then choose most any Linux distribution and click back and forth between
Windows and Linux.

Regards, Neil Nelson