[llvm-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: Invalid DW_AT_calling_convention generated for a DW_TAG_class_type

Snider, Todd via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 30 12:01:37 PDT 2019

Paul,

Thanks for the info. The object consumer from the toolchain that I am using only flags the error when built in development mode, but even that violates the "permissiveness" rule you cited in an earlier e-mail (section 1.3 of v4).

Adrian,

I will downgrade the diagnostic that is being emitted by my toolchain's object consumer in light of what Paul has advised.

Thanks to you both!

~ Todd