[llvm-dev] could you give me some suggestions as to learning llvm?

林政宗 via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 25 01:16:33 PDT 2019

hello, there.

I am new and very interested in llvm. I have read the language reference, developer manual, backend guide, tablegen guide, pass guide and other related materials. and I have started to read the source code of llvm-8.0.1.
I want to write a backend to support part of mips instructions or part of sparc instructions.

There is few compiler engineerer around me. Could you give me some suggestion? Thanks in advance!

If I wanna to make it quickly, are there any tips or tutorials(the backend tutorial on 3.9 is hard to understand)?  Thank you!

sincerely

Jack