[llvm-dev] RFC: changing variable naming rules in LLVM codebase & git-blame

Chikin, Artem via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 23 08:40:57 PDT 2019

This will be a git feature in git 2.23 (in Q3 2019).
It will allow git blame to ignore revisions with --ignore-rev, which the user can even specify in their git config.

Relevant git blame documentation change:
https://github.com/git/git/blob/ae3f36dea16e51041c56ba9ed6b38380c8421816/Documentation/blame-options.txt#L113-L125

Relevant git config documentation change:
https://github.com/git/git/blob/ae3f36dea16e51041c56ba9ed6b38380c8421816/Documentation/config/blame.txt#L23-L28