[llvm-dev] Usage of chmod 400 in lld lit tests causes failures when run by root user

Alex Brachet-Mialot via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 17 13:56:41 PDT 2019

I haven't tried this so I don't know if it will actually work but maybe you
can try messing around with the lit.cfg file in those directories. For
example:

import getpass
if getpass.getuser() == "root":
   config.excludes = [thinlto-emit-imports.ll, thinlto-cant-write-index.ll]

Or however you want to get the user name, that was first thing that showed
up when I searched. Also maybe you need to append to config.excludes? I see
it assigned to in llvm/test/lit.cfg.py.

Hopefully that works!