[llvm-dev] MachinePipeliner refactoring

James Molloy via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 15 09:05:10 PDT 2019

Hi Jingsong,

Thanks for testing out the prototype! I'm not surprised there are errors in
that version; it's not 100% ready yet (mainly a demonstrator for the path
I'd like to take). I'm really trying to work out if it makes sense to try
and incrementally get from the current state of the world to that prototype
incrementally, or if it's just so far away that a full-on refactor (or two
code paths) is required. I suspect only Brendan really has the context to
give insight there!

James