[llvm-dev] [clang][AST] : extern "C" symbols not present or not visited when traversing TU decl

Vivien Millet via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 12 05:47:41 PDT 2019

Hi,

I'm using clang ast for a while now to do meta compilation, and I just fell
into a problem
when trying to parse vulkan library which has extern "C" in it.
Every symbol inside extern "C" seem to be striped from the TU and ast.
I tried to #undef __cplusplus and this time I got the symbols into the AST.
I first supposed it was a problem with missing includes or else, but clang
ouput no errors, and more, now when tracing the files of every symbol in
the AST i fall onto some windows headers I never had before #undef of
__cplusplus.

Does someone know what goes wrong?

Thanks for your help !

Vivien