[llvm-dev] Sigh. I’ve been through like 5 mailing lists and got trolled off each one. Let’s start simple

JF Bastien via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 8 16:40:19 PDT 2019

Against all expectations, I’m not going to troll :-)

> On Jul 8, 2019, at 3:36 PM, Unidef via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
>
> A secure macro
>
> It’s like static but well optimized. Any ideas how I can implement it universally? I thought about a secure application to help with compiling and security. It’s like sudo but more secure and can chain. I don’t know much about pipes and streams, but I’m pretty sure I can write it into llvm with enough time and help.

I don’t understand what you’re going for. Could you have more details, maybe with examples to show what you have in mind?

> Another thing, and I got trolled off gcc’s mailing list for this, we need multidimensional multidirectional binary tree functions, I call them graphs because someone on Usenet told me they replicate a graph since they work on multiple dimensions. Now this is memory intensive if you don’t implement rolling dma, I suggest something modularized into the kernel to save cpu cycles.

This sounds totally unrelated to the above. Could you fork it to another email thread, and again expand onto what you’re talking about. Is this about a data structure in LLVM’s own code? In the C++ standard? What’s the use for it?

> I understand xnu is written in c++, is it that hard to rewrite all of llvm in optimized, oh well, since I’ve had the worst day of my life, I’ll call It unidefnet coding subsystem, multidimensional multidirectional binary graphs to simulate a neural network?

XNU the OS? It's mostly C. I don’t understand what you’re saying about neural nets.