[llvm-dev] Linker errors after installing/compiling LLVM/CLANG

Neil Nelson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 5 12:19:42 PDT 2019

John, I compiled and installed to /usr/local all the projects under llvm
except llgo yesterday. The three files you noted are in

../llvm-project/build/lib

I do not have a llvm-project/build/Debug directory.

Xubuntu 19.04. llvm downloaded from github on 6/18 using instructions
from the page you note.

cmake -G Ninja
-DLLVM_ENABLE_PROJECTS="clang;clang-tools-extra;compiler-rt;debuginfo-tests;libclc;libcxx;libcxxabi;libunwind;lld;lldb;llvm;openmp;parallel-libs;polly;pstl"
-DLLVM_USE_LINKER=lld -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Release" ../llvm

Installed additional packages as needed.

Neil