[llvm-dev] LLVM binutils documentation improvements

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 4 07:34:46 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Over the past few weeks, I have been steadily trying to improve the LLVM
binutils documentation. So far, I've made changes for llvm-readobj,
llvm-readelf, llvm-nm, llvm-dwarfdump, llvm-objcopy, llvm-symbolizer,
llvm-cxxfilt and llvm-objdump. There are still a few left (examples that
come to mind are llvm-addr2line and llvm-strip), which I'll try to get
around to at some point, although if somebody else wants to finish off the
job, I won't complain!

I thought I'd just remind people that these documents exist, and now that
they are in good order, it would be great if people could remember to
update them any time they add a new feature etc.

Thanks in advance!

James