[llvm-dev] Significant code difference with a split call to opt

Sébastien Michelland via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 3 06:55:35 PDT 2019

Alright, since it's deemed important I'll do my best to help. I've built
an up-to-date LLVM from Git, I'll make more tests once I setup the test
suite instrumentation I need to replace the optimization sequences.

So far I can't say it looks like a determinism issue to me. The two
methods are deterministic on their own as far as I can test; they just
don't have the same output (which might have an explanation in terms of
how the pass manager works?).

Are you able to reproduce the test case from earlier (the one with the
attached shell script)?

Sébastien Michelland