[llvm-dev] Print void* pointer using !DI* information in human readable format

Peng Yu via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 30 07:42:00 PST 2019

Hi,

Given that the !DI* metadata is available in .ll file, I am wondering
if there is a way to case any void* pointer appropriately according to
the debug information and print the data pointed by the void* pointer
in a human-readable format in C.

I think that lldb should have some facility to do this.

But I am wondering what is the best way to do it in C. Does anybody
know? Is there a library to facilitate this? Thanks.

--
Regards,
Peng