[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] Create a BlockAddress array from LLVM Pass

Mustakimur Rahman Khandaker (Mustakim) via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 29 06:24:04 PST 2019

Sorry for emailing both group.

As I will have a constant array of BlockAddress, what type I should use in Constant Array for its ArrayType declaration?
I am creating the list in following way:

unsigned int nBr = fit->second.size();
llvm::Constant *listBA[nBr];
unsigned int Idx = 0;
for (std::set<llvm::BasicBlock *>::iterator it = fit->second.begin();
it != fit->second.end(); ++it) {
BlockAddress *bba = BlockAddress::get(fn, *it);
listBA[Idx] = bba;
Idx++;
}
Constant *blockItems =
ConstantArray::get(ArrayType::get(?, 8), listBA);

Thanks