[llvm-dev] [RFC] migrating past C++11

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 23 09:52:35 PST 2019

Please include MSVC in the table. While the picture on Windows is way less complicated than for *nix, it's still a platform and toolchain that matter to a number of us in the community.

What are you asking for precisely? Windows and MSVC versions aren’t as version-locked as some Linux distros are when it comes to compiler version. I’ve listed a precise MSVC version in the list (as we do in GettingStarted’s toolchain list<https://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html#host-c-toolchain-both-compiler-and-standard-library>).

Ah, sorry, the colorful table pulled my eye away from the proposed list of toolchain versions.  I see it now.
--paulr