[llvm-dev] Ideas and Prep for GSoC 2019

Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jan 19 03:38:45 PST 2019

Hello

>     Can you please tell me where to find the ideas list for GSoC 2019?
The ideas lists are currently under preparations. Though, you could
check the lists from last year on the website

>     Can you please tell me how to start working presently to have a strong proposal for GSoC 2019?
Most important is to start getting knowledge with LLVM. So, you could
start e.g. with building LLVM, familiarizing with the codebase,
submitting patches or two, etc.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University