[llvm-dev] Reducing the number of ptrtoint/inttoptrs that are generated by LLVM

Juneyoung Lee via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 16 06:31:16 PST 2019

Hello David,

I think adding an option which analogous to -fwrapv is a good candidate for
addressing the concern.
Well, I didn't know that arithmetic on intptr_t was implementation defined
- I thought the arithmetic on intptr_t is equivalent to the integer types.
Thanks for the point.

Juneyoung Lee

--

Juneyoung Lee
Software Foundation Lab, Seoul National University