[llvm-dev] Problems trying to build LLVM

Alberto Barbaro via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 8 22:48:44 PST 2019

Hi Jack,
I'm sure few weeks ago I had the same problem with DisableABI and if I
remember properly it was because I used different version of llvm-config
and clang or because I used the -I with a wrong path. Can you send us the
source code you are trying to compile and the command you use for compiling
it?

Thanks