[llvm-dev] LLVM IR linking separate function definitions in header files in single IR

hameeza ahmed via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 1 13:41:25 PST 2019

Hello,
I have different codes with separate files with functions implemented. I
want to view all function definitions/ instructions in single IR. I am able
to do this by llvm-link for codes which have definition implemented in .c
files...
But there are some codes which have definitions instructions in header
files. These functions are called from .c file. I want to have a single IR
with all the definitions of the called functions that are implemented in
header files..

How to do this?
Please help...

Thank You