[llvm-dev] Ericsson is Hiring LLAM Developers in Austin!

Blake Cleveland via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Feb 24 14:07:05 PST 2019

Hi LLVM Developers!

This is Blake Cleveland with Ericsson Talent Acquisition and I'm posting
here to let all LLVM Developers know that Ericsson is hiring in Austin, TX!

We're looking for Developers with an expertise in Compiler design using LLVM
/ Clang to join us as we build a New Software Development Center in Austin
focusing on baseband development for 5G.

As a Compiler Developer with Ericsson, you will be part of our high
performing compiler development team and your days will be filled with
making advanced contributions to our Clang and LLVM based compiler, tailored
to our proprietary hardware. Since we are using the open source compiler
frame work LLVM your great contributions will be in C++.

Interviews are starting the first week of march so if you're Interested in
hearing more please contact  <mailto:Blake.Cleveland at Ericsson.com>
Blake.Cleveland at Ericsson.com

 <http://www.ericsson.com/>

BLAKE CLEVELAND
Talent Acquisition Senior Recruiter