[llvm-dev] LLVM version shipped by Mac

mayuyu.io via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 18 10:06:33 PST 2019

For legacy versions which AAPL open-sourced its code-base, the upstream version number could be deducted from the code. For later versions which shipped with code, you can just read the corresponding Swift Compiler’s LLVM Library source code to deduct the LLVM upstream version for that release.

As far as I can tell, that is.

Zhang