[llvm-dev] Any objections to me removing //llvm/lib/Support/README.txt.system?

Kristina Brooks via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Feb 16 15:42:07 PST 2019

Hi,

I was meaning to do it as part of docs updates as all references to the "System" library
have been dropped aside from this one:

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/blob/master/llvm/lib/Support/README.txt.system

Considering documentation for Support library mirrors this information and considering the
file itself is massively outdated with a dead link and dead paths (ie. lib/System), does
anyone have any objections to me getting rid of it entirely? It seems to serve no purpose
anymore but still seems confusing as it contradicts documentation.

Thanks.