[llvm-dev] changing variable naming rules in LLVM codebase

Zachary Turner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 13 11:48:03 PST 2019

I want to reiterate the benefit that underscore_names would bring.  To be
clear it's not my favorite style, but it does have a very concrete
advantage which is that we have a very large subproject already using it.
it doesn't make sense to do a purely aesthetic move that not everyone is
going to agree on anyway, when we could do one with actual tangible value.