[llvm-dev] Accidental new top-level monorepo directory

Jonas Devlieghere via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 12 22:47:10 PST 2019

Hi Shoaib,

Thanks for pointing this out. I had not idea this happened or that it was
even possible to create top level directories in the monorepo. I assumed
everything went through git-svn as it did in the past? I removed the
directory again in r353913. I agree that it would be great if this wasn't
possible at all.

Thanks,
Jonas