[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] [PSA] minimum toolchain update completed

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 8 13:01:36 PST 2019

So the answer really is… Blame Microsoft ?!

Well I got one thing right…. "19.0 is not sufficient." Because that's 2015.

Pilot error, turns out I had not updated _all_ my helper .bat files, so even though I was running in a VS2017 shell I was still getting VS2015 in the build.

(slinks away hoping nobody will notice)
--paulr